Entry dynamics and the decline in exchange-rate pass-through
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christopher J. Gust & Sylvain Leduc & Robert J. Vigfusson, 2010. "Entry dynamics and the decline in exchange-rate pass-through," Working Paper Series 2010-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cédric Durand & Antonia Lòpez-Villavicencio, 2011. "On the link between distribution's margins and exchange rates: the role of globalization," CEPN Working Papers hal-00611862, HAL.
- Cavallari, Lilia & D׳Addona, Stefano, 2015. "Exchange rates as shock absorbers: The role of export margins," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 582-602.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational trade ; Foreign exchange rates ; Imports ; Exports;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-11-27 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2010-11-27 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-INT-2010-11-27 (International Trade)
- NEP-MON-2010-11-27 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2010-11-27 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:1008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.