Report NEP-OPM-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Gust & Sylvain Leduc & Robert Vigfusson, 2010. "Entry dynamics and the decline in exchange-rate pass-through," International Finance Discussion Papers 1008, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Luciana Juvenal & Paulo Santos Monteiro, 2010. "Pricing-to-market and business cycle synchronization," Working Papers 2010-038, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Silvio Contessi, 2010. "How does multinational production change international comovement?," Working Papers 2010-041, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Juergen von Hagen & Haiping zhang, 2010. "International Capital Flows and Aggregate Output," Working Papers 10-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Gian-Maria Milesi-Ferretti, Cédric Tille, 2010. "The Great Retrenchment: International Capital Flows During the Global Financial Crisis," IHEID Working Papers 18-2010, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 15 Sep 2010.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00435836_v5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00535907_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean-Louis COMBES & Patrick PLANE & Tidiane KINDA, 2010. "Capital Flows and their Impact on the Real Effective Exchange Rate," Working Papers 201032, CERDI.
- Vasia Panousi & George-Marios Angeletos, 2010. "Financial integration, entrepreneurial risk and global dynamics," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-54, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Luiz de Mello & Pier Carlo Padoan & Linda Rousová, 2010. "Are Global Imbalances Sustainable?: Shedding Further Light on the Causes of Current Account Reversals," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 813, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2010-38 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rick van der Ploeg & Anthony J Venables, 2010. "Absorbing A Windfall Of Foreign Exchange: Dutch disease dynamics," OxCarre Working Papers 052, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Joseph P. Byrne & Giorgio Fazio & Norbert Fiess, 2010. "Primary commodity prices: co-movements, common factors and fundamentals," Working Papers 2010_27, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Contessi, Silvio, 2010. "Multinational Firms' Entry and Productivity: Some Aggregate Implications of Firm-level Heterogeneity," Working Papers 2010-043, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 26 Aug 2015.