Comparing Means of Payment: What Role for a Central Bank Digital Currency?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jesse Leigh Maniff, 2020. "Inclusion by Design: Crafting a Central Bank Digital Currency to Reach All Americans," Payments System Research Briefing, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 1-5, December.
- Emanuele Urbinati & Alessia Belsito & Daniele Cani & Angela Caporrini & Marco Capotosto & Simone Folino & Giuseppe Galano & Giancarlo Goretti & Gabriele Marcelli & Pietro Tiberi & Alessia Vita, 2021. "A digital euro: a contribution to the discussion on technical design choices," Mercati, infrastrutture, sistemi di pagamento (Markets, Infrastructures, Payment Systems) 10, Bank of Italy, Directorate General for Markets and Payment System.
- John Caramichael & Gordon Y. Liao, 2022. "Stablecoins: Growth Potential and Impact on Banking," International Finance Discussion Papers 1334, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Julian Alcazar & Terri Bradford, 2020. "In the Nick of Time: The Rise of Earned Wage Access," Payments System Research Briefing, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 1-5, September.
- Noll, Franklin & Lipkin, Andrei, 2021. "Smart Banknotes and Cryptobanknotes: Hybrid Banknotes for Central Bank Digital Currencies and Cryptocurrency Payments," MPRA Paper 110887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ozili, Peterson K, 2022. "Circular economy and central bank digital currency," MPRA Paper 113469, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2020-09-14 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2020-09-14 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2020-09-14 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PAY-2020-09-14 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfn:2020-08-13-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ryan Wolfslayer ; Keisha Fournillier (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.