What do money market models tell us about how to implement monetary policy: reply
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 1986. "A weekly rational expectations model of the nonborrowed reserve operating procedure," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jan, pages 11-28.
- John B. Taylor & John C. Williams, 2009.
"A black swan in the money market,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jan.
- V. Vance Roley, 1985. "Money Demand Predictability," NBER Working Papers 1580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allan D. Brunner, 1994. "The federal funds rate and the implementation of monetary policy: estimating the Federal Reserve's reaction function," International Finance Discussion Papers 466, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert H. Rasche, 1985. "Interest rate volatility and alternative monetary control procedure," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 46-63.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary theory ; Econometric models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfap:108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .