Fiscal policy in more general equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diwan, Ishac & Rodrik, Dani, 1991.
"Patents, appropriate technology, and North-South trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 27-47, February.
- Diwan, Ishac & Rodrik, Dani, 1989. "Patents, appropriate technology, and North-South trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 251, The World Bank.
- Ishac Diwan & Dani Rodrik, 1989. "Patents, Appropriate Technology, and North-South Trade," NBER Working Papers 2974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Deardorff, Alan V, 1992. "Welfare Effects of Global Patent Protection," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 59(233), pages 35-51, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Radhika Lahiri, 2003. "A Further Exploration of Some Computational Issues in Equilibrium Business Cycle Theory," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 136, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- R. Lahiri, 1998. "The Inflation Tax, Variable Time Preference, and the Business Cycle," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 98-04, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal policy ; Consumption (Economics);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddwp:94-07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .