A Further Exploration of Some Computational Issues in Equilibrium Business Cycle Theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christiano, Lawrence J, 1990. "Linear-Quadratic Approximation and Value-Function Iteration: A Comparison," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(1), pages 99-113, January.
- Gomme, Paul & Greenwood, Jeremy, 1995.
"On the cyclical allocation of risk,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 91-124.
- Gomme, P. & Greenwood, J., 1992. "On the Cyclical Allocation of Risk," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 9205, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Gomme, P. & Greenwood, J., 1993. "On the Cyclical Allocation of Risk," RCER Working Papers 355, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Paul Gomme & Jeremy Greenwood, 1992. "On the cyclical allocation of risk," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 71, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lahiri, Radhika, 2002. "The Inflation Tax, Variable Time Preference, And The Business Cycle," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(04), pages 496-522, September.
- King, Robert G. & Plosser, Charles I. & Rebelo, Sergio T., 1988. "Production, growth and business cycles : II. New directions," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 309-341.
- King, Robert G. & Plosser, Charles I. & Rebelo, Sergio T., 1988. "Production, growth and business cycles : I. The basic neoclassical model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 195-232.
- James Dolmas & Mark A. Wynne, 1994. "Fiscal policy in more general equilibrium," Working Papers 9407, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- repec:cup:macdyn:v:6:y:2002:i:4:p:496-522 is not listed on IDEAS
- Epstein, Larry G., 1983. "Stationary cardinal utility and optimal growth under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 133-152, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qut:dpaper:136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Fletcher). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sequtau.html .