Optimal monetary policy in economies with "sticky-information" wages
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Pengfei & Wen, Yi, 2007. "Inflation dynamics: A cross-country investigation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(7), pages 2004-2031, October.
- WilliamA. Branch & John Carlson & GeorgeW. Evans & Bruce McGough, 2009.
"Monetary Policy, Endogenous Inattention and the Volatility Trade-off,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(534), pages 123-157, January.
- Wiliam Branch & John Carlson & George W. Evans & Bruce McGough, 2004. "Monetary Policy, Endogenous Inattention, and the Volatility Trade-off," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2004-19, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 15 May 2007.
- Branch, William A. & Carlson, John B. & Evans, George W. & McGough, Bruce, 2004. "Monetary policy, endogenous inattention, and the volatility trade-off," Working Paper 0411, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- William Branch & John Carlson & George W. Evans & Bruce McGough, 2006. "Monetary Policy, Endogenous Inattention, and the Volatility Trade-off," 2006 Meeting Papers 106, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:hrv:faseco:33907956 is not listed on IDEAS
- Woodford, Michael, 2010. "Optimal Monetary Stabilization Policy," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: Benjamin M. Friedman & Michael Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 14, pages 723-828 Elsevier.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2005-05-23 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2005-05-23 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2005-05-23 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddwp:04-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .