Social and private learning with endogenous decision timing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dietmar Fehr & Frank Heinemann & Aniol Llorente-Saguer, 2011.
"The Power of Sunspots: An Experimental Analysis,"
Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods
2011_33, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Dietmar Fehr & Frank Heinemann & Aniol Llorente-Saguer, 2013. "The power of sunspots: an experimental analysis," Working Papers 13-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Heinemann, Frank & Llorente-Saguer, Aniol & Fehr, Dietmar, 2011. "The Power of Sunspots: An Experimental Analysis," Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48724, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Fehr, Dietmar & Heinemann, Frank & Llorente-Saguer, Aniol, 2017. "The Power of Sunspots: an Experimental Analysis," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 11, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Dietmar Fehr & Frank Heinemann & Aniol Llorente-Saguer, 2011. "The Power of Sunspots: An Experimental Analysis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-070, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2009-11-14 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2009-11-14 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2009-11-14 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbwp:09-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.