Option pricing with random volatilities in complete markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- In Kim & In-Seok Baek & Jaesun Noh & Sol Kim, 2007. "The role of stochastic volatility and return jumps: reproducing volatility and higher moments in the KOSPI 200 returns dynamics," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 69-110, July.
- Fima Klebaner & Truc Le & Robert Liptser, 2006. "On Estimation of Volatility Surface and Prediction of Future Spot Volatility," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 245-263.
- Yow-Jen Jou & Chih-Wei Wang & Wan-Chien Chiu, 2013. "Is the realized volatility good for option pricing during the recent financial crisis?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 171-188, January.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedawp:91-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elaine Clokey). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbatus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .