Non-monotone insurance contracts and their empirical consequences
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aloisio Araujo & Humberto Moreira, 2001. "Non-monotone insurance contracts and their empirical consequences," Textos para discussão 449, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanming Fang & Michael P. Keane & Dan Silverman, 2008.
"Sources of Advantageous Selection: Evidence from the Medigap Insurance Market,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 116(2), pages 303-350, April.
- Fang, Hanming & Keane, Michael & Silverman, Dan, 2006. "Sources of Advantageous Selection: Evidence from the Medigap Insurance Market," Working Papers 17, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Hanming Fang & Michael P. Keane & Dan Silverman, 2006. "Sources of Advantageous Selection: Evidence from the Medigap Insurance Market," NBER Working Papers 12289, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aloisio Araujo & Luciano Castro & Humberto Moreira, 2008.
"Non-monotoniticies and the all-pay auction tie-breaking rule,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 35(3), pages 407-440, June.
- Araujo, Aloisio & Castro, Luciano I. de & Moreira, Humberto, 2006. "Non-monotoniticies and the all-pay auction tie-breaking rule," UC3M Working papers. Economics we065924, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Moreira, Humberto Ataíde & Araújo, Aloísio Pessoa de & Castro Filho, Luciano I. de, 2004.
"Pure strategy equilibria of multidimensional and non-monotonic auctions,"
FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
571, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Aloisio Araujo & Luciano I. de Castro Filho, 2004. "Pure Strategy Equilibria of Multidimensional and Non-Monotonic Auctions," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 300, Econometric Society.
- Marcelo de Paiva Abreu, 2003. "The political economy of economic integration in the Americas: Latin American interests," Textos para discussão 468, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Araujo, Aloisio & Moreira, Humberto & Tsuchida, Marcos, 2011. "Do dividend changes signal future earnings?," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 117-134, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:epgewp:512. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da FGV/EPGE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epgvfbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.