School Resources and Student Achievement: Evidence from Finnish Senior Secondary Schools
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heikki Loikkanen & Ilkka Susiluoton, "undated".
"Cost Efficiency of Finnish Municipalities in Basic Service Provision 1994-2002,"
Regional and Urban Modeling
- Heikki A. Loikkanen & Ilkka Susiluoto, 2005. "Cost Efficiency of Finnish Municipalities in Basic Service Provision 1994-2002," ERSA conference papers ersa05p37, European Regional Science Association.
- Heikki A. Loikkanen & Ilkka Susiluoto, 2004. "Cost Efficiency of Finnish Municipalities 1994-2002. An Application of DEA and Tobit methods," ERSA conference papers ersa04p283, European Regional Science Association.
- Kirjavainen, Tanja & Häkkinen, Iida & Uusitalo, Roope, 2000. "School Resources and Student Achievement Revisited: New Evidence Using Panel Data," Discussion Papers 227, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Leijola, Liisa, 2004. "The Education System in Finland - Development and Equality," Discussion Papers 909, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
Keywordseducation; input-output analysis; production function; Economic growth; Taloudellinen kasvu; Effectiveness of public services; Julkisten palvelujen vaikuttavuus; C600 - Mathematical Methods and Programming: General; H410 - Public Goods; I210 - Analysis of Education; O150 - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration (nutrition; health; education; fertility; household structure and formation; labor markets);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:dpaper:91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.