School Resources and Student Achievement: Evidence from Finnish Senior Secondary Schools
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heikki Loikkanen & Ilkka Susiluoton, "undated".
"Cost Efficiency of Finnish Municipalities in Basic Service Provision 1994-2002,"
Regional and Urban Modeling
- Heikki A. Loikkanen & Ilkka Susiluoto, 2005. "Cost Efficiency of Finnish Municipalities in Basic Service Provision 1994-2002," ERSA conference papers ersa05p37, European Regional Science Association.
- Heikki A. Loikkanen & Ilkka Susiluoto, 2004. "Cost Efficiency of Finnish Municipalities 1994-2002. An Application of DEA and Tobit methods," ERSA conference papers ersa04p283, European Regional Science Association.
- Kirjavainen, Tanja & Häkkinen, Iida & Uusitalo, Roope, 2000. "School Resources and Student Achievement Revisited: New Evidence Using Panel Data," Discussion Papers 227, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Leijola, Liisa, 2004. "The Education System in Finland - Development and Equality," Discussion Papers 909, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
Keywordseducation; input-output analysis; production function; Economic growth; Taloudellinen kasvu; Effectiveness of public services; Julkisten palvelujen vaikuttavuus; C600 - Mathematical Methods and Programming: General; H410 - Public Goods; I210 - Analysis of Education; O150 - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration (nutrition; health; education; fertility; household structure and formation; labor markets);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:dpaper:91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .