Comparing Tax and Tax Reallocations Payments in Financing Rail Noise Abatement Programs: Results from a CE valuation study in Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Bergstrom & Kevin Boyle & Mitsuyasu Yabe, 2004. "Trading Taxes vs. Paying Taxes to Value and Finance Public Environmental Goods," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(4), pages 533-549, August.
- Louviere,Jordan J. & Hensher,David A. & Swait,Joffre D., 2000. "Stated Choice Methods," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521788304, April.
- Kontoleon, Andreas & Yabe, Mitsuyasu & Darby, Laura, 2005. "Alternative Payment Vehicles in Contingent Valuation: The Case of Genetically Modified Foods," MPRA Paper 1827, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard T. Carson, 2011. "Contingent Valuation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2489.
- W. Michael Hanemann, 1994. "Valuing the Environment through Contingent Valuation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 19-43, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roi Durán & María Xosé Vázquez Rodríguez, 2009. "Efectos sociales de la contaminación acústica. Una aplicación de valoración al transporte ferroviario," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 191(4), pages 27-42, December.
- Paulo A. L. D. Nunes & Chiara M. Travisi, 2007. "Rail Noise‐Abatement Programmes: A Stated Choice Experiment to Evaluate the Impacts on Welfare," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(5), pages 589-604, February.
More about this item
KeywordsChoice Experiment; Noise Abatement; Tax; Tax Reallocation; Formal Testing; Welfare Analysis;
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2006.95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .