Transport Energy Security. The Unseen Risk?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Gracceva, 2004. "Oil Security Short- and Long-Term Policies," Working Papers 2004.115, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Patrick Cayrade, 2004. "Investments in Gas Pipelines and Liquefied Natural Gas Infrastructure. What is the Impact on the Security of Supply?," Working Papers 2004.114, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giacomo Luciani, 2004. "Security of Supply for Natural Gas Markets. What is it and What is it not?," Working Papers 2004.119, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- David Fisk, 2004. "Transport Energy Security. The Unseen Risk?," Working Papers 2004.118, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Gracceva, 2004. "Social Costs of Energy Disruptions," Working Papers 2004.116, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weisser, Hellmuth, 2007. "The security of gas supply--a critical issue for Europe?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-5, January.
- Christian Egenhofer & Kyriakos Gialoglou & Giacomo Luciani & Maroeska Boots & Martin Scheepers & Valeria Costantini & Francesco Gracceva & Anil Markandya & Giorgio Vicini, 2004. "Market-based Options for Security of Energy Supply," Working Papers 2004.117, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
More about this item
KeywordsTransport energy security; Risk;
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2004.118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .