A system of regionalized public accounts for Spain Methodology and results for 2005
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Angel de la Fuente & Ramón Barberán & Ezequiel Uriel, 2014. "A System of Regionalized Public Accounts for Spain. Methodology and Results for 2005," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 209(2), pages 99-150, June.
- Angel de la Fuente & Ramón Barberan & Ezequiel Uriel, 2014. "A System of Regionalized Public Accounts For Spain Methodology and Results for 2005," Working Papers 778, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- !ngel de la Fuente & Ramón Barberán & Ezequiel Uriel, 2014. "Un sistema de cuentas públicas territorializadas para Espana Metodología y resultados para 2011," Studies on the Spanish Economy eee2014-03, FEDEA.
More about this item
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PBE-2014-08-25 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fda:fdaeee:eee2014-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmen Arias). General contact details of provider: https://www.fedea.net .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.