Unconventional monetary policy : between the past and future of monetary economics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mattia Guerini & Francesco Lamperti & Andrea Mazzocchetti, 2018. "Unconventional monetary policy: between the past and future of monetary economics," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 15(2), pages 122-131, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Mazzocchetti & Eliana Lauretta & Marco Raberto & Andrea Teglio & Silvano Cincotti, 2020.
"Systemic financial risk indicators and securitised assets: an agent-based framework,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 15(1), pages 9-47, January.
- Mazzocchetti, Andrea & Lauretta, Eliana & Raberto, Marco & Teglio, Andrea & Cincotti, Silvano, 2018. "Systemic Financial Risk Indicators and Securitised Assets: an Agent-Based Framework," MPRA Paper 89779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margarit Monica-Ionelia, 2019. "Considerations On The Unconventional Monetary Policy In Central And East European Countries," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 6, pages 263-268, December.
More about this item
KeywordsUnconventional monetary policy; inflation targeting; central bank independance;
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fce:doctra:1813. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesco Saraceno). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ofcspfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.