Economic Factors in the Choice of Profession and School in the Case of Secondary Education in Prague
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordseducation; human capital; supply and demand for working skills; employment in industries;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2010-12-04 (Education)
- NEP-EUR-2010-12-04 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2010-12-04 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-12-04 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:wpaper:wp2010_28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Herrmannova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .