Report NEP-TRA-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hasanov, Mübariz & Omay, Tolga, 2010. "The relationship between inflation, output growth, and their uncertainties: Evidence from selected CEE countries," MPRA Paper 23764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tran, Tuyen & Doan, Tinh, 2010. "Industrialization, economic and employment structure changes in Vietnam during economic transition," MPRA Paper 26979, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Nov 2010.
- Bin Dong & Benno Torgler, 2010. "Corruption and Social Interaction: Evidence from China," CREMA Working Paper Series 2010-22, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Sandrine Levasseur & Sandrine Levasseur, 2010. "International outsourcing over the business cycle: some intuition for Germany, the Czech Republic and Slovakia," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2010-31, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Luigi Bonatti & Kiryl Haiduk, 2010. "Dualism and growth in transition economies: a two-sector model with efficient and subsidized enterprises," Department of Economics Working Papers 1015, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Stavarek, Daniel, 2010. "Determinants of the exchange market pressure in the euro-candidate countries," MPRA Paper 26933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yulia Makarova & Anna Ilyina & Christian Schmieder & Eugenio Cerutti, 2010. "Bankers without Borders? Implications of Ring-Fencing for European Cross-Border Banks," IMF Working Papers 10/247, International Monetary Fund.
- Zoltán M. Jakab & Éva Kaponya, 2010. "A Structural Vector Autoregressive (SVAR) model for the Hungarian labour market," MNB Working Papers 2010/11, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Tatahi, Motasam, 2010. "Enterprise performance, privatization and the role of ownership in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 27054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vladimír Benáček, 2010. "Economic Factors in the Choice of Profession and School in the Case of Secondary Education in Prague," Working Papers IES 2010/28, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2010.
- Pham Thai Hung & Bui Anh Tuan & Dao Le Thanh, 2010. "Is Nonfarm Diversification a Way Out of Poverty for Rural Households? Evidence from Vietnam in 1993-2006," Working Papers PMMA 2010-17, PEP-PMMA.
- Marina Grusevaja, 2010. "Governmental Learning as a Determinant of Economic Growth," IWH Discussion Papers 23, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Jens Hölscher & Nicole Nulsch & Johannes Stephan, 2010. "State Aid in the Enlarged European Union. An Overview," IWH Discussion Papers 24, Halle Institute for Economic Research.