Markets vs. Politics, Correcting Erroneous Beliefs Differently
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wadim Strielkowski, 2006. "People of the Road: the Role of Ethnic Origin in Migration Decisions. A Study of Slovak Roma Asylum-Seekers in the Czech Republic in 1998-2006," Working Papers IES 2006/32, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2006.
More about this item
Keywordspublic choice; political economics; beliefs; learning;
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2007-07-07 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CDM-2007-07-07 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EVO-2007-07-07 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2007-07-07 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-POL-2007-07-07 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:wpaper:wp2007_21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Herrmannova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .