Report NEP-HPE-2007-07-07This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070049 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Magliulo, 2007. "Sulla Felicità in Economia. La teoria dei Beni Relazionali di Menger e Böhm-Bawerk (On Happiness in Economics. Menger’s and Böhm-Bawerk’s Theory of Relational Goods)," Working Papers - Economics wp2007_01, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Donald J. Brown & Caterina Calsamiglia, 2007. "Marshall's Theory of Value and the Strong Law of Demand," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1615, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Heckman, James J., 2007. "The Economics, Technology and Neuroscience of Human Capability Formation," IZA Discussion Papers 2875, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Gregor, 2007. "Markets vs. Politics, Correcting Erroneous Beliefs Differently," Working Papers IES 2007/21, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2007.
- Alan Manning, 2007. "Respect," CEP Discussion Papers dp0793, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Avichai Snir & Daniel Levy, 2007. "Human Capital and Economic Growth in the Potterian Economy," Emory Economics 0702, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3755 is not listed on IDEAS anymore