Tolerable Intolerance: An Evolutionary Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Zápal, 2007.
"Judging the Sustainability of Czech Public Finances,"
Czech Economic Review,
Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 15-31, March.
- Jan Zápal, 2005. "Judging the Sustainability of Czech Public Finances," Working Papers IES 73, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised 2005.
More about this item
KeywordsEvolutionary stability; Religion; Political ideology;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- C79 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Other
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2006-12-01 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EVO-2006-12-01 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-POL-2006-12-01 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fau:wpaper:wp072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lenka Herrmannova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/icunicz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .