Report NEP-CDM-2006-12-01This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mario Chacón & James A. Robinson & Ragnar Torvik, 2006. "When is Democracy an Equilibrium?: Theory and Evidence from Colombia’s La Violencia," HiCN Working Papers 21, Households in Conflict Network.
- Gallo, Fredrik, 2006. "Resisting Economic Integration when Industry Location is Uncertain," Working Papers 2006:22, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00113340_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mongin, Philippe, 2006. "Factoring out the impossibility of logical aggregation," HEC Research Papers Series 854, HEC Paris.
- Sayantan Ghosal & Eugenio Proto, 2006. "Why did (not) the East Extend the Franchise? Democracy, Intra-Elite Conflict and Risk Sharing," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_032, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Konstantinos Angelopoulos & George Economides, 2005. "Rent Seeking, Policy and Growth under Electoral Uncertainty: Theory and Evidence," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_029, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2006114 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Minardi, Andrea Maria Accioly Fonseca & SANVICENTE, Antônio Zoratto & Monteiro, Rogério, 2006. "Bid-ask spread and liquidity premium in Brazil," Insper Working Papers wpe_53, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2006-37 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Gregor, 2005. "Committed to Deficit: The Reverse Side of Fiscal Governance," Working Papers IES 88, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised 2005.
- Martin Gregor, 2005. "Tolerable Intolerance: An Evolutionary Model," Working Papers IES 72, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised 2005.
- Hillinger, Claude, 2006. "Science and Ideology in Economic, Political, and Social Thought," Discussion Papers in Economics 1246, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Staffiero, Gianandrea, 2006. "Helping the meaner, hurting the nicer: The contribution versus distribution game," IESE Research Papers D/652, IESE Business School.