The Evolution of Algorithmic Learning Rules : A Global Stability Result
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Luca Anderlini & Hamid Sabourian, 1995. "The Evolution of Algorithmic Learning Rules: A Global Stability Result," Game Theory and Information 9510001, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blume, Lawrence & Easley, David, 1992. "Evolution and market behavior," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 9-40, October.
- Megiddo, Nimrod, 1989. "On computable beliefs of rational machines," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 144-169, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josephson, Jens, 2008.
"A numerical analysis of the evolutionary stability of learning rules,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 1569-1599, May.
- Josephson, Jens, 2001. "A Numerical Analysis of the Evolutionary Stability of Learning Rules," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 474, Stockholm School of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsECONOMETRICS ; LEARNING;
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C79 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Other
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eui:euiwps:eco96/05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia Valerio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiueit.html .