Efficiency estimates of health care systems
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- L. Di Matteo & Tom Barbiero, 2019.
"Spend Less, Get More? Explaining Health Spending and Outcome Differences Between Canada and Italy,"
077, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Livio Di Matteo & Thomas Barbiero, 2020. "Spend Less, Get More? Explaining Health Spending and Outcome Differences Between Canada and Italy," Working Paper series 20-04, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Bonasia, Mariangela & Kounetas, Konstantinos & Oreste, Napolitano, 2020. "Assessment of regional productive performance of European health systems under a metatechnology framework," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 234-248.
- Mustapha D. Ibrahim & Sahand Daneshvar & Mevhibe B. Hocaoğlu & Olasehinde-Williams G. Oluseye, 2019. "An Estimation of the Efficiency and Productivity of Healthcare Systems in Sub-Saharan Africa: Health-Centred Millennium Development Goal-Based Evidence," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 143(1), pages 371-389, May.
- Andreas Behr & Katja Theune, 2017. "Health System Efficiency: A Fragmented Picture Based on OECD Data," PharmacoEconomics - Open, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 203-221, September.
- Kristína Kočišová & Jakub Sopko, 2020. "The Efficiency of Public Health and Medical Care Systems in EU Countries: Dynamic Network Data Envelopment Analysis," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 68(2), pages 383-394.
- Iyad Dhaoui, 2019. "Healthcare system efficiency and its determinants: A two-stage Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) from MENA countries," Working Papers 1320, Economic Research Forum, revised 21 Aug 2019.
- Esso-Hanam Atake, 2017. "Sustaining Gains in Health Programs: Technical Efficiency and its Determinants in Malaria Programs in Sub-Saharan Africa," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 249-259, April.
- Jakub Sopko, 2020. "An overview of selected risk factors for health in OECD countries," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 10913074, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Guillaume Cléaud & Francisco de Castro Fernández & Jorge Durán Laguna & Lucia Granelli & Martin Hallet & Anne Jaubertie & Carlos Maravall Rodriguez & Diana Ognyanova & Balazs Palvolgyi & Tsvetan Tsali, 2019. "Cruising at Different Speeds: Similarities and Divergences between the German and the French Economies," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 103, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
More about this item
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2015-08-25 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-EUR-2015-08-25 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HEA-2015-08-25 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.