Trade Elasticities: A Final Report for the European Commission
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angelini, E. & Dieppe, A. & Pierluigi, B., 2015. "Modelling internal devaluation experiences in Europe: Rational or learning agents?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 81-92.
- repec:eee:inecon:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:54-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Augusto de la Torre & Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Samuel Pienknagura, "undated". "Latin America’s Deceleration and the Exchange Rate Buffer : LAC Semiannual Report, October 2013," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16107, The World Bank.
- Lukas Vogel, 2017.
"Stabilization and Rebalancing with Fiscal or Monetary Devaluation: a Model-Based Comparison,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 63(2), pages 235-253.
- Lukas Vogel, 2015. "Stabilisation and rebalancing with fiscal or monetary devaluation: a model-based comparison," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 022, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Lukas Vogel, 2015. "Stabilisation and Rebalancing with Fiscal or Monetary Devaluation: A Model-Based Comparison," CESifo Working Paper Series 5625, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:inteco:v:151:y:2017:i:c:p:85-99 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oliver Holtemöller & Götz Zeddies, 2013.
"Has the Euro increased international price elasticities?,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 40(1), pages 197-214, February.
- Holtemöller, Oliver & Zeddies, Götz, 2010. "Has the Euro Increased International Price Elasticities?," IWH Discussion Papers 18/2010, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & K. Alper & L. Pereira da Silva, 2015. "External Shocks, Financial Volatility and Reserve Requirements in an Open Economy," Working Papers Series 396, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Alper, Koray & Pereira da Silva, Luiz A., 2014.
"Sudden floods, macroprudential regulation and stability in an open economy,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 48(PA), pages 68-100.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & K. Alper & L. Pereira da Silva, 2012. "Sudden Floods, Macroprudential Regulation and Stability in an Open Economy," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 166, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & K. Alper & L. Pereira da Silva, 2015. "Sudden Floods, Macroprudential Regulation and Stability in an Open Economy," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 203, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & K. Alper & L. Pereira da Silva, 2014. "Sudden Floods, Macroprudential Regulation and Stability in an Open Economy," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 191, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Clément Carbonnier & Gwenaële Rot & Clément Malgouyres, 2016. "Evaluation interdisciplinaire des impacts du CICE en matière de compétitivité internationale, d'investissement, d'emploi, de résultat net des entreprises et de salaires," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4v8c8tnfgu8, Sciences Po.
- Algieri, Bernardina, 2015. "An Analysis of Regional Export Patterns: The Case of Calabria in Southern Italy - Un’analisi dei modelli di esportazione regionale: il caso della Calabria," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 68(3), pages 297-322.
- Erdal Ozmen & Duygu Yolcu-Karadam, 2014. "Structural Change in Turkish External Trade: Evidence from BEC Sectors," ERC Working Papers 1413, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Nov 2014.
- Gomes, S. & Jacquinot, P. & Pisani, M., 2016.
"Fiscal devaluation in the euro area: A model-based analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 58-70.
- Jacquinot, Pascal & Pisani, Massimiliano & Gomes, Sandra, 2014. "Fiscal devaluation in the euro area: a model-based analysis," Working Paper Series 1725, European Central Bank.
- Sandra Gomes & P. Jacquinot & M. Pisani, 2014. "Fiscal devaluation in the euro area: a model-based analysis," Working Papers w201414, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- C. Durand. & C. Lopez., 2012.
"Equilibrium exchange rate and competitiveness within the euro area,"
Quarterly selection of articles - Bulletin de la Banque de France,
Banque de France, issue 28, pages 87-100, Winter.
- Durand, C. & Lopez, C., 2012. "Taux de change d’équilibre et mesure de la compétitivité au sein de la zone euro," Bulletin de la Banque de France, Banque de France, issue 190, pages 125-134.
- Kurtovic, Safet & Halili, Blerim & Maxhuni, Nehat, 2016. "Bilateral Trade Elasticity: B&H versus its seven trade partners," MPRA Paper 72297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:psl:pslqrr:2017:24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lukas Vogel & Werner Roeger & Bernhard Herz, 2013.
"The Performance of Simple Fiscal Policy Rules in Monetary Union,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 165-196, February.
- Lukas Vogel & Werner Roeger & Bernhard Herz, 2012. "The performance of simple fiscal policy rules in monetary union," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 470, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Hohberger, Stefan & Kraus, Lena, 2016. "Is fiscal devaluation welfare enhancing?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 512-522.
- Natalya Ketenci, 2016. "The bilateral trade flows of the EU in the presence of structural breaks," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 1369-1398, December.
More about this item
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2011-03-05 (European Economics)
- NEP-INT-2011-03-05 (International Trade)
- NEP-OPM-2011-03-05 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0432. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.