The development and application of economic valuation techniques and their use in environmental policy - A survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard T. Carson, 2011. "Contingent Valuation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2489, April.
- repec:elg:eechap:801_52 is not listed on IDEAS
- C.L. Kling & J.R. Crooker, 1999.
"Recreation Demand Models for Environmental Valuation,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Environmental and Resource Economics, chapter 52
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Crooker, John R. & Kling, Catherine L., 1999. "Recreation Demand Models for Environmental Valuation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5345, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Carson, R.T. & Mitchell, R.C. & Hanemann, W.M. & Kopp, R.J. & Presser, S. & Ruud, P.A., 1992. "A Contingent Valuation Study of Lost Passive Use Values Resulting From the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill," MPRA Paper 6984, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trudy Ann Cameron, 1992. "Combining Contingent Valuation and Travel Cost Data for the Valuation of Nonmarket Goods," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 302-317.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Verbic, Miroslav & Slabe-Erker, Renata, 2009. "An econometric analysis of willingness-to-pay for sustainable development: A case study of the Volcji Potok landscape area," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1316-1328, March.
- Verbic, Miroslav & Erker, Renata, 2007. "Economic Valuation of Environmental Values of the Landscape Development and Protection Area of Volcji Potok," MPRA Paper 1819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruggiero Sardaro & Vincenzo Fucilli & Claudio Acciani, 2015. "Measuring the Value of Rural Landscape in Support of Preservation Policies," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 125-138.
More about this item
KeywordsValuation; Cost-benefit Analysis; Travel Cost Method; Contingent Valuation Method;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-10-12 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:etewps:ete0307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etkulbe.html .