The development and application of economic valuation techniques and their use in environmental policy - A survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Crooker, John R. & Kling, Catherine L., 1999. "Recreation Demand Models for Environmental Valuation," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5345, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Richard T. Carson, 2011. "Contingent Valuation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2489.
- Carson, R.T. & Mitchell, R.C. & Hanemann, W.M. & Kopp, R.J. & Presser, S. & Ruud, P.A., 1992. "A Contingent Valuation Study of Lost Passive Use Values Resulting From the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill," MPRA Paper 6984, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trudy Ann Cameron, 1992. "Combining Contingent Valuation and Travel Cost Data for the Valuation of Nonmarket Goods," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 68(3), pages 302-317.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Verbic, Miroslav & Slabe-Erker, Renata, 2009. "An econometric analysis of willingness-to-pay for sustainable development: A case study of the Volcji Potok landscape area," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1316-1328, March.
- Ruggiero Sardaro & Vincenzo Fucilli & Claudio Acciani, 2015. "Measuring the Value of Rural Landscape in Support of Preservation Policies," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 125-138.
- Verbic, Miroslav & Erker, Renata, 2007. "Economic Valuation of Environmental Values of the Landscape Development and Protection Area of Volcji Potok," MPRA Paper 1819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsValuation; Cost-benefit Analysis; Travel Cost Method; Contingent Valuation Method;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-10-12 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:etewps:ete0307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etkulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.