Barring consumers from the electricity network might improve welfare
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kupper, G. & Willems, Bert, 2007.
"Arbitrage in Energy Markets : Competing in the Incumbent's Shadow,"
2007-034, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Kupper Gerd & Willems Bert, 2007. "Arbitrage in Energy Markets: Competing in the Incumbent’s Shadow," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0707, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Kupper, G. & Willems, Bert, 2007. "Arbitrage in Energy Markets : Competing in the Incumbent's Shadow," Discussion Paper 2007-094, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gerd Küpper & Bert Willems, 2007. "Arbitrage in energy markets: competing in the incumbent's shadow," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0730, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Guido Pepermans & Bert Willems, 2004. "Ramsey Pricing in a Congested Network with Market Power in Generation: A Numerical Illustration for Belgium," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0408, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity; Monopoly; Transmission; Congestion; Price discrimination; Unbundling; Deregulation;
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L42 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Vertical Restraints; Resale Price Maintenance; Quantity Discounts
- L9 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-12-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2002-12-09 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2002-12-09 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-IND-2002-12-09 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:etewps:ete0213. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etkulbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.