Reforming transport pricing: an economist's perspective on equity, efficiency and acceptability
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonas Westin, 2011. "Labor Market Effects of Road Pricing in a Population with Continuously Distributed Value of Time," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1458, European Regional Science Association.
- Inge Mayeres & Stef Proost, 2004.
"Towards better transport pricing and taxation in Belgium,"
Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique,
De Boeck Université, vol. 0(4), pages 23-43.
- Stef Proost & Inge Mayeres, 2005. "Towards better transport pricing and taxation in Belgium," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0504, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Abbes, Souhir, 2007. "Marginal social cost pricing in European seaports," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 36, pages 4-26.
More about this item
Keywordstransport economics; externalities; externality tax; equity; efficiency; political acceptability;
- R41 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Transportation: Demand, Supply, and Congestion; Travel Time; Safety and Accidents; Transportation Noise
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- D62 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Externalities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2002-11-18 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-COM-2002-11-18 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-PBE-2002-11-18 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:etewps:ete0212. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etkulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .