Report NEP-CDM-2002-11-18This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Crampton, 2002. "You Get What You Vote For: Electoral Determinants of Economic Freedom," Public Economics 0211003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Inge Mayeres & Stef Proost, 2002. "Reforming transport pricing: an economist's perspective on equity, efficiency and acceptability," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0212, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2001. "Management and acting "beyond the call of duty"," IESE Research Papers D/416, IESE Business School.
- Pierre Thomas Léger, 2001. "Willingness to Pay for Improvements in Air Quality," Cahiers de recherche 01-02, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Jeffrey Banks & John Duggan & Michel Le Breton, "undated". "Social Choice in the General Spatial Model of Politics," Wallis Working Papers WP26, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Åke Blomqvist & Pierre Thomas Léger, 2001. "Information Asymmetry, Insurance, and the Decision to Hospitalize," Cahiers de recherche 01-03, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Geoffrey Wyatt, 2002. "Corruption, Productivity and Transition," CERT Discussion Papers 0205, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné, 2001. "Incentives in Common Agency," Cahiers de recherche 01-08, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Jean-Paul Lam & William Scarth, 2002. "Alternative Public Spending Rules and Output Volatility," Macroeconomics 0211005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georges A. Tanguay & Paul Lanoie & Jérôme Moreau, 2001. "Environmental Policy, Public Interest and Political Market," Cahiers de recherche 01-01, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.