Report NEP-PBE-2002-11-18This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laura Marsiliani & Thomas Renstrom, 2002. "On Income Inequality and Green Preferences," Wallis Working Papers WP30, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Roger Lagunoff, 2002. "Credible Communication in Dynastic Government," Wallis Working Papers WP34, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Eric Crampton, 2002. "You Get What You Vote For: Electoral Determinants of Economic Freedom," Public Economics 0211003, EconWPA.
- Inge Mayeres & Stef Proost, 2002. "Reforming transport pricing: an economist's perspective on equity, efficiency and acceptability," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0212, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:2002168 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- O'Loughlin, Christina & Coenders, Germà, 2002. "Application of the European Customer Satisfaction Index to Postal Services. Structural Equation Models versus Partial Least Squares," Working Papers of the Department of Economics, University of Girona 4, Department of Economics, University of Girona.
- Esteban Klor, 2002. "A Positive Model of Overlapping Income Taxation in a Federation of States," Wallis Working Papers WP32, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Jessica Holmes & Jonathan Isham & Jessica Wasilewski, 2002. "Overcoming Information Asymmetries in Low-Income Lending: Lessons from the "Working Wheels" Program," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0244, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Ian Ayres & John J. Donohue III, 2002. "Shooting Down the More Guns, Less Crime Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 9336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Marsiliani & Thomas Renstrom, 2002. "Environmental Policy and Capital Movements: The Role of Government Commitment," Wallis Working Papers WP31, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Geoffrey Wyatt, 2002. "Corruption, Productivity and Transition," CERT Discussion Papers 0205, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Item repec:mdl:mdlpap:0240 is not listed on IDEAS anymore