Cournot competition in the electricity market with transmission constraints
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bert Willems, 2000. "Cournot Competition in the Electricity Market with Transmission Constraints," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0024, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guido Pepermans & Bert Willems, 2005.
"The Potential Impact of Cross-Ownership in Transmission: an Application to the Belgian Electricity Market,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
ces0503, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Guido Pepermans & Bert Willems, 2005. "The potential impact of cross-ownership in transmission: An application to the Belgian electricity market," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0501, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
- Daniel A. Benitez, 2004. "On Quantity Competition and Transmission Constraints in Electricity Market," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 98, Econometric Society.
- Robert Wilson, 2008.
"Supply Function Equilibrium in a Constrained Transmission System,"
INFORMS, vol. 56(2), pages 369-382, April.
- Robert Wilson, 2005. "Supply Function Equilibrium in a Constrained Transmission System," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000087, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Wilson, Robert B., 2007. "Supply Function Equilibrium in a Constrained Transmission System," Research Papers 1966, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Zerrahn, Alexander & Huppmann, Daniel, 2014.
"Network Expansion to Mitigate Market Power: How Increased Integration Fosters Welfare,"
Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy
100459, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Alexander Zerrahn & Daniel Huppmann, 2014. "Network Expansion to Mitigate Market Power: How Increased Integration Fosters Welfare," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1380, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guido Pepermans & Bert Willems, 2004. "Ramsey Pricing in a Congested Network with Market Power in Generation: A Numerical Illustration for Belgium," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0408, KU Leuven, Department of Economics - Research Group Energy, Transport and Environment.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-11-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2001-11-27 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENT-2001-11-27 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-MIC-2001-11-27 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2001-11-27 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:etewps:ete0004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etkulbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .