Estimating Returns to Education in Off-Farm Activities in Rural Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Verwimp, Phillip, 1996. "Estimating Returns to Education in Off-Farm Activities in Rural Ethiopia," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 5(2).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2005. "Education in Ethiopia : Strengthening the Foundation for Sustainable Progress," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7434, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-04-12 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-04-12 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2008-04-12 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:ceswps:ces9903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: http://feb.kuleuven.be/Economics/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .