The European Central Bank: Decision Rules and Macroeconomic Performance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Aksoy, Yunus & De Grauwe, Paul & Dewachter, Hans, 1999. "The European Central Bank: Decision Rules and Macroeconomic Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 2067, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vaubel, Roland, 1999. "The Future of the Euro : A Public Choice Perspective," Discussion Papers 570, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Hamza Bennani, 2012. "National influences inside the ECB: an assessment from central bankers' statements," Working Papers hal-00992646, HAL.
- Paul De Grauwe & Hans Dewachter & Yunus Aksoy, 1999. "Effectiveness of Monetary Policy in Euroland," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 26(4), pages 299-318, December.
- Blanca SANCHEZ-ROBLES & Adolfo MAZA FERNANDEZ, "undated". "An Attempt to Modelize the ECB Monetary Policy," EcoMod2004 330600124, EcoMod.
- Lucio Valerio Spagnolo & Mario Cerrato, 2005. "No euro please, We’re British!," CELPE Discussion Papers 95, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
More about this item
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ete:ceswps:ces9834. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (library EBIB). General contact details of provider: http://feb.kuleuven.be/Economics/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .