The European Central Bank: Decision Rules and Macroeconomic Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Paul Degrauwe & Hans Dewachter & Yunus Aksoy, 1998. "The European Central Bank: Decision Rules and Macroeconomic Performance," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9834, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vaubel, Roland, 1999. "The Future of the Euro : A Public Choice Perspective," Discussion Papers 570, Institut fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre und Statistik, Abteilung fuer Volkswirtschaftslehre.
- Paul De Grauwe & Hans Dewachter & Yunus Aksoy, 1999. "Effectiveness of Monetary Policy in Euroland," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 26(4), pages 299-318, December.
- Blanca SANCHEZ-ROBLES & Adolfo MAZA FERNANDEZ, "undated". "An Attempt to Modelize the ECB Monetary Policy," EcoMod2004 330600124, EcoMod.
- Hamza Bennani, 2012. "National influences inside the ECB: an assessment from central bankers' statements," Working Papers hal-00992646, HAL.
- Lucio Valerio Spagnolo & Mario Cerrato, 2005. "No euro please, We’re British!," CELPE Discussion Papers 95, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
More about this item
KeywordsEMU; linear feedback rules; monetary stability;
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:2067. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.