Tenth Malaysia Plan: 2011-2015
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heragu, Sunderesh S. & Kusiak, Andrew, 1991. "Efficient models for the facility layout problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-13, July.
- Datta, Dilip & Amaral, André R.S. & Figueira, José Rui, 2011. "Single row facility layout problem using a permutation-based genetic algorithm," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(2), pages 388-394, September.
- Ravi Kumar, K. & Hadjinicola, George C. & Lin, Ting-li, 1995. "A heuristic procedure for the single-row facility layout problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 65-73, November.
- Samarghandi, Hamed & Eshghi, Kourosh, 2010. "An efficient tabu algorithm for the single row facility layout problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(1), pages 98-105, August.
- Heragu, Sunderesh S. & Alfa, Attahiru Sule, 1992. "Experimental analysis of simulated annealing based algorithms for the layout problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 190-202, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yusoff, Mohd.Hizami Mohd. & Abdullah, Ahmad Zuhairi & Sultana, Shazia & Ahmad, Mushtaq, 2013. "Prospects and current status of B5 biodiesel implementation in Malaysia," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 456-462.
- Yah, Nor F. & Oumer, Ahmed N. & Idris, Mat S., 2017. "Small scale hydro-power as a source of renewable energy in Malaysia: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 228-239.
More about this item
KeywordsMalaysia plan; economic growth; socio-economic progress; transformation plan; high-income; developed; resilient and competitive nation; ECONOMIC PROSPERITY AND SOCIAL JUSTICE; independence; leadership and environment; agrarian nation; rubber; tin; modern; industrial; high middle income;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:4921. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .