Mapping Indian Districts Across Census Years, 1971-2001
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hemanshu Kumar & Rohini Somanathan, 2009. "Mapping Indian Districts Across Census Years, 1971-2001," Working papers 176, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castelló-Climent, Amparo & Chaudhary, Latika & Mukhopadhyay, Abhiroop, 2015. "Tertiary Education and Prosperity: Catholic Missionaries to Luminosity in India," IZA Discussion Papers 9441, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shreekant Gupta & Partha Sen & Suchita Srinivasan, 2014.
"Impact Of Climate Change On The Indian Economy: Evidence From Food Grain Yields,"
Climate Change Economics (CCE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(02), pages 1-29.
- Shreekant Gupta & Partha Sen, 2012. "Impact Of Climate Change On The Indian Economy: Evidence From Foodgrain Yields," Working Papers id:5171, eSocialSciences.
- Shreekant Gupta & Partha Sen & Suchita Srinivasan, 2012. "Impact of Climate Change on the Indian Economy-Evidence from Foodgrain Yields," Working papers 218, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Tafesse, W.;, 2018. "Family Ties and Children Obesity in Italy," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 18/10, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Barnwal, Prabhat & Kotani, Koji, 2013.
"Climatic impacts across agricultural crop yield distributions: An application of quantile regression on rice crops in Andhra Pradesh, India,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 95-109.
- Prabhat Barnwal & Koji Kotani, 2010. "Impact of variation in climatic factors on crop yield: A case of rice crop in Andhra Pradesh, India," Working Papers EMS_2010_17, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Hemanshu Kumar and Rohini Somanathan, 2015.
"State And District Boundary Changes In India-(1961-2001),"
248, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Hemanshu Kumar & Rohini Somanathan, 2015. "State and District Boundary Changes in India: 1961-2001," Working Papers id:7757, eSocialSciences.
- Sharma, Smriti, 2015. "Caste-based crimes and economic status: Evidence from India," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 204-226.
- Gupta, Shreekant & Sen, Partha & Verma, Saumya, 2016. "Impact of Climate Change on Foodgrain Yields in India," CEI Working Paper Series 2015-9, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Zimmermann, Laura V, 2012. "Remember When It Rained: The Elusiveness of Gender Discrimination in Indian School Enrollment," IZA Discussion Papers 6833, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mahajan, Kanika, 2017. "Rainfall Shocks and the Gender Wage Gap: Evidence from Indian Agriculture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 156-172.
- Devash Kapur, Kishore Gawande, Shanker Satyanath, 2012. "Renewable Resource Shocks and Conflict in India’s Maoist Belt," Working Papers 302, Center for Global Development.
- Barua, Rashmi & Goel, Prarthna & Sane, Renuka, 2017. "The Effect of Age-Specific Sex Ratios on Crime: Instrumental Variable Estimates from India," Working Papers 17/214, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Nadia Diamond-Smith & David Bishai, 2015. "Evidence of Self-correction of Child Sex Ratios in India: A District-Level Analysis of Child Sex Ratios From 1981 to 2011," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 52(2), pages 641-666, April.
- Jain, Tarun, 2011. "Common tongue: The impact of language on economic performance," MPRA Paper 34423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:exehis:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:36-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nafisa Halim & Kathryn M. Yount & Solveig A. Cunningham & Rohini P. Pande, 2016. "Women’s Political Empowerment and Investments in Primary Schooling in India," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 125(3), pages 813-851, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCensus; disaggregated district data; child populations; literate population; Equivalence Table of Administrative Divisions; National Sample Survey; National Family Health Survey; error free panels; Intercensal Boundary Changes;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-05-23 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-POL-2009-05-23 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1947. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .