Mapping Indian Districts Across Census Years, 1971-2001
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Rohini Somanathan & Hemanshu Kumar, 2009. "Mapping Indian Districts Across Census Years, 1971-2001," Working Papers id:1947, eSocialSciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:exehis:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:36-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shreekant Gupta & Partha Sen & Suchita Srinivasan, 2014.
"Impact Of Climate Change On The Indian Economy: Evidence From Food Grain Yields,"
Climate Change Economics (CCE),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(02), pages 1-29.
- Shreekant Gupta & Partha Sen, 2012. "Impact Of Climate Change On The Indian Economy: Evidence From Foodgrain Yields," Working Papers id:5171, eSocialSciences.
- Shreekant Gupta & Partha Sen & Suchita Srinivasan, 2012. "Impact of Climate Change on the Indian Economy-Evidence from Foodgrain Yields," Working papers 218, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Sharma, Smriti, 2015. "Caste-based crimes and economic status: Evidence from India," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 204-226.
- Gupta, Shreekant & Sen, Partha & Verma, Saumya, 2016. "Impact of Climate Change on Foodgrain Yields in India," CEI Working Paper Series 2015-9, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jain, Tarun, 2011. "Common tongue: The impact of language on economic performance," MPRA Paper 34423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hemanshu Kumar and Rohini Somanathan, 2015.
"State And District Boundary Changes In India-(1961-2001),"
248, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Hemanshu Kumar & Rohini Somanathan, 2015. "State and District Boundary Changes in India: 1961-2001," Working Papers id:7757, eSocialSciences.
- Barnwal, Prabhat & Kotani, Koji, 2013.
"Climatic impacts across agricultural crop yield distributions: An application of quantile regression on rice crops in Andhra Pradesh, India,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 95-109.
- Prabhat Barnwal & Koji Kotani, 2010. "Impact of variation in climatic factors on crop yield: A case of rice crop in Andhra Pradesh, India," Working Papers EMS_2010_17, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Hasan, Rana & Jiang, Yi & Rafols , Radine Michelle, 2017. "Place-Based Preferential Preferential Tax Policy and Its Spatial Effects: Evidence from India’s Program on Industrially Backward Districts," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 524, Asian Development Bank.
- Nafisa Halim & Kathryn Yount & Solveig Cunningham & Rohini Pande, 2016. "Women’s Political Empowerment and Investments in Primary Schooling in India," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 125(3), pages 813-851, February.
- Barua, Rashmi & Goel, Prarthna & Sane, Renuka, 2017. "The Effect of Age-Specific Sex Ratios on Crime: Instrumental Variable Estimates from India," Working Papers 17/214, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Nafisa Halim & Kathryn M. Yount & Solveig A. Cunningham & Rohini P. Pande, 2016. "Women’s Political Empowerment and Investments in Primary Schooling in India," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 125(3), pages 813-851, February.
- Castelló-Climent, Amparo & Chaudhary, Latika & Mukhopadhyay, Abhiroop, 2015. "Tertiary Education and Prosperity: Catholic Missionaries to Luminosity in India," IZA Discussion Papers 9441, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- repec:spr:climat:v:147:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10584-018-2146-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Kartik Misra, 2019. "Is India’s Employment Guarantee Program Successfully Challenging Her Historical Inequalities?," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2019-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Tafesse, W.;, 2018. "The effect of mandatory iodine fortification on cognitive test scores in rural India," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 18/10, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Zimmermann, Laura V, 2012. "Remember When It Rained: The Elusiveness of Gender Discrimination in Indian School Enrollment," IZA Discussion Papers 6833, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Devash Kapur, Kishore Gawande, Shanker Satyanath, 2012. "Renewable Resource Shocks and Conflict in India’s Maoist Belt," Working Papers 302, Center for Global Development.
- Nadia Diamond-Smith & David Bishai, 2015. "Evidence of Self-correction of Child Sex Ratios in India: A District-Level Analysis of Child Sex Ratios From 1981 to 2011," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 52(2), pages 641-666, April.
- Mahajan, Kanika, 2017. "Rainfall Shocks and the Gender Wage Gap: Evidence from Indian Agriculture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 156-172.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CWA-2009-07-17 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cde:cdewps:176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sanjeev Sharma). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdudein.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.