A Philosophical Perspective on Contemporary Evolutionary Economics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2011. "A Philosophical Perspective on Contemporary Evolutionary Economics," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Recent Economic Methodology, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Cordes, 2006.
"Darwinism in economics: from analogy to continuity,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 16(5), pages 529-541, December.
- Christian Cordes, 2004. "Darwinism in Economics: From Analogy to Continuity," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-15, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2010-03-06 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2010-03-06 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2010-03-06 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2010-03-06 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esi:evopap:2010-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christoph Mengs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .