Report NEP-HPE-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2010. "A Philosophical Perspective on Contemporary Evolutionary Economics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Luis Roberto Martínez & Christian Jaramillo & Nicolas De Roux & Juan-Camilo Cárdenas, 2010. "It´s Not My Money: An Experiment on Risk Aversion and the House-money Effect," Documentos CEDE 006712, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Parpandel, Denisa Elena & Belu, Nicoleta & Voiculet, Alina & Rizea, Ionela Carmen, 2010. "The relationship among economy, organization and management within new economies," MPRA Paper 20859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Denis Cogneau, 2009. "The political dimension of inequality during economic development," Working Papers DT/2009/10, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3763576 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Azar, Ofer H. & Bar-Eli, Michael, 2009. "Do soccer players play the mixed-strategy Nash equilibrium?," MPRA Paper 20964, University Library of Munich, Germany.