The Gender Wage Gap in Europe: Women, Men and the Public Sector
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Magali Recoules, 2011. "How can gender discrimination explain fertility behaviors and family-friendly policies?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00675601, HAL.
- Domenico Depalo & Raffaela Giordano & Evangelia Papapetrou, 2015.
"Public–private wage differentials in euro-area countries: evidence from quantile decomposition analysis,"
Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 985-1015, November.
- Domenico Depalo & Raffaela Giordano & Evangelia Papapetrou, 2013. "Public-private wage differentials in euro area countries: evidence from quantile decomposition analysis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 907, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Günalp, Burak & Cilasun, Seyit Mümin & Acar, Elif Öznur, 2013.
"Male-Female Labor Market Participation and the Extent of Gender-Based Wage Discrimination in Turkey,"
51503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Günalp, Burak & Cilasun, Seyit Mümin & Acar, Elif Öznur, 2015. "Male-female labor market participation and the extent of gender-based wage discrimination in Turkey," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-56, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Burak Günalp & Seyit Mümin Cilasun & Elif Öznur Acar, 2013. "Male-Female Labor Market Participation and the Extent of Gender-Based Wage Discrimination in Turkey," Working Papers 2013/15, Turkish Economic Association.
- Magali Recoules, 2011. "How can gender discrimination explain fertility behaviors and family-friendly policies?," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 505-521, December.
- Klaus Grünberger & Christine Zulehner, 2009. "Gender-specific Wage Gaps in Austria," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 82(2), pages 139-150, February.
- Aurora Galego & João Pereira, 2010.
"Evidence On Gender Wage Discrimination In Portugal: Parametric And Semi‐Parametric Approaches,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 56(4), pages 651-666, December.
- Aurora Galego & João Pereira, 2006. "Evidence on Gender Wage Discrimination in Portugal: parametric and semi-parametric approaches," Economics Working Papers 13_2006, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00348904 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raffaela Giordano & Manuel Coutinho Pereira & Domenico Depalo & Bruno Eugène & Evangelia Papapetrou & Javier J. Pérez & Lukas Reiss & Mojca Roter, 2014. "The Public Sector Pay Gap in a Selection of Euro Area Countries in the Pre-crisis Period," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 214(3), pages 11-34, September.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00188745 is not listed on IDEAS
- Isabell Koske & Jean-Marc Fournier & Isabelle Wanner, 2012. "Less Income Inequality and More Growth – Are They Compatible? Part 2. The Distribution of Labour Income," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 925, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erm:papers:0504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ermp2fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .