The Structure and Evolution of Employment in Jordan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ragui Assaad, 2007. "Labor Supply, Employment And Unemployment in the Egyptian Economy, 1988-2006," Working Papers 701, Economic Research Forum, revised 01 Jan 2007.
- Tansel, Aysit & Ozdemir, Zeynel / A., 2014.
"Determinants of Transitions across Formal/Informal sectors in Egypt,"
61183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aysit Tansel & Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir, 2015. "Determinants of Transitions across Formal/Informal Sectors in Egypt," ERC Working Papers 1501, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2015.
- Aysit Tansel & Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir, 2014. "Determinant of Transitions Across Formal/Informal Sectors in Egypt," Working Papers 899, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2014.
- Tansel, Aysit & Ozdemir, Zeynel Abidin, 2015. "Determinants of Transitions across Formal / Informal Sectors in Egypt," IZA Discussion Papers 8773, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aysit Tansel & Zeynel Abidin Ozdemir, 2015. "Determinants of Transitions across Formal/Informal Sectors in Egypt," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1502, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erg:wpaper:674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sherine Ghoneim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erfaceg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.