Towards Responsive Regulatory Management Systems: Country Report for Viet Nam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2013. "Twenty Years after Philippine Trade Liberalization and Industrialization: What Has Happened and Where Do We Go from Here," Discussion Papers DP 2013-21, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lili Yan Ing & Olivier Cadot, 2016. "Facilitating ASEAN Trade in Goods," Working Papers DP-2016-20, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Medalla, Erlinda M., 1998. "Trade and Industrial Policy Beyond 2000: An Assessment of the Philippine Economy," Discussion Papers DP 1998-05, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsRegulatory Management; Regulatory Guillotine; Project 30; Resolution 19; Administrative Procedure;
- K20 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - General
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-30 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:dp-2016-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .