Income Distribution and Poverty in a CGE Framework: A Proposed Methodology
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ditya Agung Nurdianto, 2016. "Economic Impacts of a Carbon Tax in an Integrated ASEAN," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper tp201604t5, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Apr 2016.
- Boccanfuso, Dorothée & Richard, Patrick & Savard, Luc, 2013.
"Parametric and nonparametric income distribution estimators in CGE micro-simulation modeling,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 892-899.
- Dorothée Boccanfuso & Patrick Richard & Luc Savard, 2012. "Parametric and nonparametric income distribution estimators in CGE micro-simulation modeling," EcoMod2012 4631, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsComputable General Equilibrium; Income Distribution; Poverty.;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:d021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .