Border Area Development in the GMS: Turning the Periphery into the Center of Growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nguyen, Binh Giang, 2013. "Cambodia - Laos - Vietnam Development Triangle: A Viewpoint from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 45732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hiroyuki Taguchi & Nattawoot Tripetch, 2014. "The "Maquila" Lessons and Implications to Thai-Myanmar Border Development," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(3), pages 392-406, March.
- Kudo, Toshihiro & Kumagai, Satoru, 2012. "Two-polar growth strategy in Myanmar : seeking "high" and "balanced" development," IDE Discussion Papers 371, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Taguchi, Hiroyuki & Nozaki, Kenji, 2014. "Regional connectivity in continental ASEAN," MPRA Paper 64410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evelyn S. Devadason, 2013. "Whither Sub-Regional Cooperation? The CLMV Perspective," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 5(2), pages 1-36, July.
- Mohd Rosli, 2013. "Book Review: Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Access to Finance in Selected East Asian Economies, by Charlies Harvie, Sothea Oum and Dionisius A. Narjoko, (eds), ERIA Research Project Report 2010-1," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 5(2), pages 159-160, July.
More about this item
KeywordsBorder Area Development; GMS; Border Industry; SEZ.;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L67 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Other Consumer Nondurables: Clothing, Textiles, Shoes, and Leather Goods; Household Goods; Sports Equipment
- N65 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction - - - Asia including Middle East
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:d018. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.