Ownership, Rental Costs, and the Prospects of Building Home Equity: An Analysis of 100 Metropolitan Areas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bryson, Alex, 2002.
"The union membership wage premium: an analysis using propensity score matching,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
4953, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Alex Bryson, 2002. "The Union Membership Wage Premium: An Analysis Using Propensity Score Matching," CEP Discussion Papers dp0530, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bernt Bratsberg & James F. Ragan Jr., 2002. "Changes in the Union Wage Premium by Industry," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 56(1), pages 65-83, October.
- Barry T. Hirsch & Edward J. Schumacher, 2001.
"Private Sector Union Density and the Wage Premium: Past, Present, and Future ,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Transaction Publishers, vol. 22(3), pages 487-518, July.
- Barry T. Hirsch & Edward J. Schumacher, 2000. "Private Sector Union Density and the Wage Premium: Past, Present, and Future," Working Papers 0015, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, December.
- John Schmitt, 2008. "Unions and Upward Mobility for Latino Workers," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2008-28, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Peter D. Linneman & Michael L. Wachter & William H. Carter, 1990. "Evaluating the Evidence on Union Employment and Wages," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 44(1), pages 34-53, October.
- Barry T. Hirsch & Edward J. Schumacher, 2004.
"Match Bias in Wage Gap Estimates Due to Earnings Imputation,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(3), pages 689-722, July.
- Hirsch, Barry & Schumacher, Edward J., 2003. "Match Bias in Wage Gap Estimates Due to Earnings Imputation," IZA Discussion Papers 783, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco Manacorda, 2004. "Can the Scala Mobile Explain the Fall and Rise of Earnings Inequality in Italy? A Semiparametric Analysis, 19771993," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(3), pages 585-614, July.
More about this item
Keywordshousing bubble; homeownership; housing policy;
- G - Financial Economics
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2008-11-18 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2008-11-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epo:papers:2008-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprdus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .