Understanding Low-Wage Work in the United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dean Baker, 2007. "Stagnation in the Drug Development Process: Are Patents the Problem?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2007-07, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grimshaw, Damian., 2011. "What do we know about low wage work and low wage workers? : Analysing the definitions, patterns, causes and consequences in international perspective," ILO Working Papers 994648583402676, International Labour Organization.
- John Schmitt & Hye Jin Rho, 2008. "The Reagan Question: Are You Better Off Now Than You Were Eight Years Ago?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2008-27, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Grimshaw, Damian., 2014. "At work but earning less : trends in decent pay and minimum wages for young people," ILO Working Papers 994862833402676, International Labour Organization.
- Gerhard Reinecke & Damian Grimshaw, 2015. "Labour market inequality between youth and adults: a special case?," Chapters,in: Labour Markets, Institutions and Inequality, chapter 14, pages 361-398 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- John Schmitt, 2008. "Unions and Upward Mobility for African-American Workers," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2008-11, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- John Schmitt, 2009. "Unions and Upward Mobility for Service-Sector Workers," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-14, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- repec:ilo:ilowps:486283 is not listed on IDEAS
- Randy Albelda, 2013. "Low-wage mothers on the edge in the US," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on Gender and Economic Life, chapter 16, pages 257-272 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Janine Berg (ed.), 2015. "Labour Markets, Institutions and Inequality," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 16143, April.
- David R. Howell, Mamadou Diallo, 2007. "WP 2007-6 Charting U.S. Economic Performance with Alternative Labor Market Indicators: The Importance of Accounting for Job Quality," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2007-6, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Dean Baker, 2008. "The Key to Stabilizing House Prices: Bring Them Down," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2008-32, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
More about this item
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epo:papers:2007-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceprdus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .