A short analysis on the stricter European regulations on tropical hardwood imports and their side effects
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jean-Marc Roda & Eric Aretz & Hin Fui Lim, 2007. "A short analysis on the stricter European regulations on tropical hardwood imports and their side effects," Working Papers cirad-00194212, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Marc Roda, 2000. "State of the tropical timber economics 2000 / Etat de l'économie des bois d'oeuvre tropicaux 2000," Selected Books, CIRAD, Forest department, UPR40, edition 1, volume 1, number 1.
More about this item
Keywordstimber trade; trade regulation; environmental regulation; Europe; tropical timber; tropical hardwwod; side effect; adverse effect;
- L73 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Forest Products
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2008-05-24 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-INT-2008-05-24 (International Trade)
- NEP-REG-2008-05-24 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:epf:wpaper:40403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JM Roda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciradfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.