Report NEP-REG-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paula Sarmento & António Brandão, 2008. "Regulatory design under asymmetric information about demand," CEF.UP Working Papers 0802, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Philippe Barla & Christos Constantatos & Markus Herrmann, 2008. "Environmental Regulation as a Coordination Device for the Introduction of a Green Product: The Porter’s Hypothesis Revisited," Discussion Paper Series 2008_04, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised May 2008.
- Jean-Marc Roda & Eric J.M.M. Aretz & Hin Fui Lim, 2007. "A short analysis on the stricter European regulations on tropical hardwood imports and their side effects," Working Papers 40403, CIRAD, Forest department, UPR40, revised Jul 2007.
- Arijit Mukherjee, "undated". "Excessive entry in a bilateral oligopoly," Discussion Papers 08/02, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Tim Ng, 2008. "‘Automatic’ cycle-stabilising capital requirements: what can be achieved?," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2008/04, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.