Report NEP-INT-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chris Jones & Oliver Morrissey, . "Are Imports in Africa Responsive to Tariff Reductions?," Discussion Papers 08/02, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Kawakami, Momoko, 2008. "Exploiting the Modularity of Value Chains: Inter-firm Dynamics of the Taiwanese Notebook PC Industry," IDE Discussion Papers 146, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Lileeva, Alla & Baldwin, John R., 2008. "Adapting to Import Competition: Effects of Low-wage Trade on Commodity Mix in Canadian Manufacturing Plants," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2008054e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Chris Jones & Oliver Morrissey & Doug Nelson, . "African Trade Policy in the 1990s: Political Economy or Technocratic Reforms?," Discussion Papers 08/01, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Chris Jones, . "Aggregate and Sector Import Price Elasticities for a Sample of African Countries," Discussion Papers 08/03, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:8792 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean-Marc Roda & Eric J.M.M. Aretz & Hin Fui Lim, 2007. "A short analysis on the stricter European regulations on tropical hardwood imports and their side effects," Working Papers 40403, CIRAD, Forest department, UPR40, revised Jul 2007.