Social capital dynamics and collective action: the role of subjective satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Castriota, Stefano & Conzo, Pierluigi, 2016. "Social capital dynamics and collective action: the role of subjective satisfaction in a common pool resource experiment," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(04), pages 512-531, August.
More about this item
Keywordstrust games; public good games; randomized experiment; social capital; subjective wellbeing;
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- C93 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Field Experiments
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2011-07-02 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2011-07-02 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HAP-2011-07-02 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-PBE-2011-07-02 (Public Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2011-07-02 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ent:wpaper:wp29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matteo Rizzolli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecoetit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .