Report NEP-SOC-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Pierluigi Conzo, 2011. "Social capital dynamics and collective action: the role of subjective satisfaction," Econometica Working Papers wp29, Econometica.
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Social Networks and Parental Behavior in the Intergenerational Transmission of Religion," IZA Discussion Papers 5787, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marcel Fafchamps & Eliana La Ferrara, 2011. "Self-help groups and mutual assistance: Evidence from urban Kenya," Working Papers 401, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "How does corruption influence perceptions of the risk of nuclear accidents?: cross-country analysis after the 2011 Fukushima disaster in Japan," MPRA Paper 31708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011073 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- James A. Best, 2011. "When Do We Learn to Cooperate? The Role of Social Learning in Social Dilemmas," ESE Discussion Papers 206, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Gauri, Varun & Woolcock, Michael & Desai, Deval, 2011. "Intersubjective meaning and collective action in'fragile'societies : theory, evidence and policy implications," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5707, The World Bank.
- Alireza Abbasi & Jorn Altmann & Liaquat Hossain, 2011. "Identifying the Effects of Co-Authorship Networks on the Performance of Scholars: A Correlation and Regression Analysis of Performance Measures and Social Network Analysis Measures," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201176, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2011.
- Item repec:lam:wpaper:16-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci & S. Usai, 2011. "Proximity, Networks and Knowledge Production in Europe," Working Paper CRENoS 201109, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.